No items found.
No items found.
This weighty brass razor offers a smooth, irritation-free shave and lasts for a long (long) time. Comes with one stainless steel blade that reduces irritation and ingrown hairs.
Well Kept reusable razor (in cream)
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Well Kept razor
- This weighty brass razor offers a smooth, irritation-free shave for every part of the body.
- Comes with one stainless steel blade that reduces irritation and ingrown hair
- Lasts for a long (long) time, and works with standard safety razor blades
- Made in Canada
- How to set up your safety razor:
- ~Hold the handle of your razor in one hand and grip the head in the other, pinching down from top to bottom. Unscrew the handle and gently lay all the parts down.
- ~If you’re changing blades, this is a good time to give everything a good rinse in some soapy water.
- ~Pick up the blade, taking care not to touch the sharp edges, then pop it onto the top piece, lining up the holes in the razor with the spokes on the head.
- ~Gently lay the flat head piece on top with the spacer ridges touching the blade—if you place it the wrong way, the blade won’t reach your skin and won’t cut your hair.
- ~Hold the head steady by pinching the top and bottom, avoiding the sharp blade edges, and then screw the handle back on.
- ~Enjoy your best shave ever!
Brass, aluminium, powder coat and one stainless steel blade.
100% plastic free
100% plastic free, packaged in a recyclable cardboard box and compostable mushroom packaging
Disposable single-use plastic razor
Can be recycled in Bermuda